Open topic with navigation
Set up Sales Order Processing
Use the Sales Order Processing settings to customise the Sales Order Processing module to meet your company's needs.
Before you begin
You must have:
- Set your Sage 200 defaults, using the Accounting System Manager module.
- Created your nominal accounts and specified your default nominal accounts in the Nominal Ledger.
- Set up your Sales Ledger and created your customer accounts.
- Set up the Stock Control module and entered your stock item details.
Note: You must have suitable security privileges to perform these activities. See your system administrator for more information.
Use the sales order processing settings to answer questions such as:
- Do I want to generate order numbers automatically?
- Do I want to amend nominal and analysis codes during order entry?
- Do I want to store cancelled order information for future sales analysis?
- Do I want to allocate stock automatically in the order process, and update values in the Stock Control module?
- Do I want to record payments at the same time as entering orders?
You will be able to change some settings after you start using the Sales Order Processing module, any changes to the settings will only apply to new data.
Once you have entered your settings you can:
Set the options for:
- User permissions.
- Sales order items.
- Payment methods.
- Invoice layouts.
- Additional charges.
- Customer delivery addresses.
- Analysis codes.
Go to top