Open topic with navigation
Add permissions in SharePoint Online
This confirms to SharePoint that the application is trusted for:
- Editing or deleting documents and list items in the site or site collection.
- Accessing basic information about users of the site.
Before you begin
You must have:
- Set up a document library in SharePoint Online.
- Registered the application in SharePoint Online.
- Entered application details in System Administration.
- Completed integration in System Administration.
To add permissions in SharePoint Online
- Open a browser.
- Go to the following secure link, inserting your own company name:
Note: You must use a secure SSL - https, not http.
- Copy in the Application Id from System Administration.
Note: This is the Client ID in SharePoint Online.
- Click Lookup.
The application fields are populated. If they are not, check that you have entered the Application ID correctly.
- In the Permission Request box, enter the following xml:
<AppPermissionRequest Scope="http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection" Right="Write" />
- Click Create.
- Click Trust It.
Tip: For the most recent version of this topic, please see our help website here.
Go to top