Open topic with navigation
Open: Price Book > Reports.
The following reports are accessed from the Reports menu in the Price Book. Others are generated automatically in the relevant activity, such as the Import Prices report in the Import Prices function, and the Invalid Discounts report and Price Check report in the Verify Prices function.
There are various reports that help you identify your prices and discounts by customer.
- Customer Discount Groups: Shows groups of customers linked to customer discount groups, so you can easily see which customers belong currently in which customer discount group.
- Customer Price Bands: A report on customers that receive prices from price bands. The price band name, description and currency are shown along with the customer account number and name.
- Customer Price Band and Discounts: Shows for each customer the price band the customer is in and the discount group the customer is in.
- Customer Product Group Discounts: Shows which product groups are assigned to which customer discount groups and the quantity breaks in them.
- Customer Item Discount: A report on the item discounts assigned to customer discount groups.
- Customer Order Value Discounts: Lists customers assigned to order value discount bands.
Prices and Discounts
There are various reports that help you identify the prices and discounts you have set up on your system.
- Standard Price List: Lists standard prices for items.
- Item Prices and Price Bands: A report on prices that have been set for items. It shows the price band name, description and currency, the stock item code and price, and details of the product group.
- Item Discounts: Lists the discount structures that are linked to stock items. It shows the product group, stock item code and name and item discount name, sales unit, currency and discount type.
- Items Priced Using Markup: This report provides a list of product groups that have been set to use mark-up pricing. It shows the product group code and description, stock item code and name and percentage mark-up.
- Product Group Discounts: This report lists product groups and the discount structures associated with them.
- Order Value Discounts: This report provides details of the order value discount structures such as value breaks, percentages, names and currency.
Go to top